Friday, September 11, 2009

Senior Thesis!!!!






Senior Thesis:
So this is my last year at Parsons and our thesis project isn't as stressful as I thought it would be. Then again its only the second week of school and I'm still working on my sketches and composition. The concept for this years thesis project is OBSESSION. The obsession I chose is nail art! I'm completely fascinated with it and I wish I had my nails decorated all the time but school, handling bags, materials.... even writing is stressful when having long nails. The topic is interesting and has so many possibilities in terms of imagery. Making the illustrations will be fun and its my goal this week to have everything down on paper. I need to have the composition down then start with practicing with painting materials. So far I'm at a good pace with all my school work and I'm going to do my best throughout this semester to keep it that way.

I'll be posting some reference images and other sketches down soon!
-Nicole

No comments: