Monday, May 10, 2010

Thesis show!!!!

The show on Friday was PACKED! It began at 6pm and my boss, family and family friends were able to go. I got there around 6:30pm and saw that my image of my sister was on the first floor on the left! It was a great experience and we received the published book dedicated to the show! Can't believe it! I have something in the Society of Illustrators!!!!!

(It'll stay up till the 28th of May)



Today, at 6pm, we're having another show dedicated to the graduating illustration class of 2010. A follow up from the AMT show I posted up earlier... It'll take place at the Art Directors club gallery and it'll be open all this week. I'm heading there pretty soon and I'll post the images up asap.


I'm just so shocked, surprised and happy that all of this is happening... graduating in 2 WEEKS.... AAHH!

Just so grateful for everything thats happening right now.

No comments: